Search results

1. F

YES!!!

I just found out that I got chosen for a creative certificate at my university. I'm ecstatic. It's an extremely selective program - last year they accepted two people out of a hundred, two years ago they didn't take anyone at all. What this means is that I get to write a creative thesis. Every...
  2. F

A day in the life

This was my day, three days ago. It's in chronological order as far as I can remember (some of it is just a vague blur right now). 1. I get news that my father (who left years ago to join his other 3 kids, refused to pay my mom a penny and withdrew all the money in our college accounts before...
  3. F

tears

I wonder what they're worth really. Nothing I guess. I come off as very strong on this message board, partially because I'm very strong-minded and partially because I'm a writer, so I can write emphatically without much trouble. But I don't know. In real life, I stand up for myself and my...
  4. F

Dharamsala

Turns out I'm going to be away for a while - far, far away from the city and computers and all that civilization stuff. I'm going to Dharamsala, a little Buddhist town in North India that is the seat of the Tibetan Government in exile. It's one of those places that has an aura of being sacred...
  5. F

Hi from Bombay

It's strange being home again - it's been ten months since I was here last, and I feel like nothing's changed but everything's new. I have been meeting friends and eating Indian food all day, so I hate to complain - but I just miss my boyfriend so much. It sucks not to be with him, and not to...
Back
Top Bottom