Search results

1. S

Just close the site already...

Deleted.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by SwampGas on 01/02/06 03:16 AM.</FONT></P>
  2. S

Fuck I'm old...

I still find listening to (non nu) metal and playing through Super Mario World to be wondorously exciting acts... Hell, one of my favourite memories of last summer was going through Zelda 2 on FCEUltra (I have a NES copy, but there's a glitch that prevents the flute from appearing in whichever...
  3. S

New staff?

The current one seems fairly inactive...
  4. S

American far-right group blocking Canadians from calling their Members of Parliament...

American far-right group blocking Canadians from calling their Members of Parliament... Liberal and Bloc Quebecois MPs who support same-sex marriage have recently been complaining that a flood of phone calls and faxes from American far-right group Focus on the Family, which is also trying to...
  5. S

Ugh...It's way too early to be emulating the DS...

1. The console's barely out, making its emulation morally questionable. 2. There's still tons of work to be done on 16 and 32-bit generation consoles. <P ID="signature"></P>
  6. S

Has Kega Fusion effectively steamrolled Gens?

Just wondering... <P ID="signature"></P>
  7. S

No wonder Western Europe has a higher rate of piracy than North America...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007IFQD6/qid=1108154871/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-7478735-2765411 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002EJ8FC/qid=1108154743/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2428635-3023822?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846...
  8. S

Bruce Dickinson and 250,000 Brazilian metalheads singing in unison...

Rock in Rio = Best live album ever. Fuck, now I want to go that festival. <P ID="signature"></P>
  9. S

Hahaha...A BRAZILIAN translation?

Someone must have been smoking lots of ganja this morning: There's no such a language as Brazilian; they speak Portuguese. <P ID="signature"></P>
  10. S

Which Nintendo 64 emulator is better for me?

I assume that PJ64 and 1964 are so far ahead of the competition that the other emulators mean jack shit... But my specs are as follows... AMD Athlon 2500+ (Barton Core) 512 MB PC-2100 DDR-RAM (Will replace with PC-2700 soon.) Very overclockable (God Bless MSI!) GeForce 4 Ti-4200 /w 64 MB of...
  11. S

Finally some snow in the forecast...

I live in South-Eastern Ontario, just outside of both Ottawa and Montreal. So far our November has been like a typical October, our October has been like a typical September, and the long-term forecast indicated November-like weather for the first half of December. But at least we'll be...
  12. S

If the 45% of Americans who believe that the Earth is 6000-years-old had not been allwed to vote...

If the 45% of Americans who believe that the Earth is 6000-years-old had not been allwed to vote... Kerry would have won all 50 states. http://www.unl.edu/rhames/courses/current/creation/evol-poll.htm (Where I got my 45% number.) <P ID="signature"></P>
  13. S

I have 3 different ways of playing DVDs in my room...

1. My parents gave me their old DVD player when they bought a better one. 2. I got a PS2 last Christmas. 3. I bought a combo-drive to replace my POS 48x CD-ROM drive earlier this year. <P ID="signature"></P>
  14. S

Anybody know of Team Cassini still has a homepage?

The one linked here on ZD has been gone for ages, and I found no signs of a new page when looking it up on Google. <P ID="signature"></P>
  15. S

What's the best regularly updated version of MAME32?

Standard MAME32, MAME32 FX, or MAME32 Plus? <P ID="signature"></P>
  16. S

Can somebody unlock Murray's lame thread for a bit?

It wouldn't be complete without this: <P ID="signature"></P>
  17. S

OMFG!1!!!11!!!!11! Gebea finally has select, L, and R support...

And it only took the author 8 releases. At this rate, we'll see preliminary sound support by release 106 or so. In other words, stick to VBA or RascalBoy. <P ID="signature"></P>
  18. S

Anybody try SNES Sleuth yet?

I just read the docs, and it sounds like it may give ZSNES a run for its money, if it doesn't already. Maybe it'll be to ZSNES what Gens was to Genecyst and KGEN 98. (I'm starting to sound like an old man. :-P) <P ID="signature"></P>
  19. S

The state of emulation when you first visited ZD...

ZSNES was at 0.400, Genecyst and NESticle were less than a few days from their final x.xx releaes. <P ID="signature"></P>
  20. S

LMAO at the EmuFAQ

Please take that POS off your webpage. Posting a link to an FAQ filled with overly superficial information and glaring errors and ommissions hurts newbies more than it helps them. I laughed my ass off when the guy recommended NESticle (yes, NESticle...hahaha) as one of the two best emulators...
Back
Top Bottom