Search results

1. K

Hack Rejection Thread

Admin's note: I've decided to unsticky this as it's pretty pointless to have here stickied anyway. Name: Super Adventure Island V Author: LUISDooMER I really, REALLY wanted to accept this. It's hard, but it's doable, but more importantly, it's fun. However, there are problems he can easily...
  2. K

Final Fantasy 6: The Eternal Crystals

"Formerly known as FF3: The Eternal Crystals. This version has greatly improved upon the previous versions. -Final Fantasy 6 title screen -Modified plot (loyal to the old "Crystal" themes) -Nostalgic monster sprites (from other FF games) -New Monster palettes -New Characters / Sprites...
  3. K

Adventure Island III: The Lost Isles

Author: Aether Knight All 8 worlds and 8 levels each have been altered. (with the exception of world 4-4 although most enemies have been changed) This is not meant to be a "hardtype" hack but later levels can be very challenging. All levels can be completed without any enhancments. (hammer...
  4. K

Changes to the ROM Hacking Section

Hello my name is Adam also known as "Koolboyman". You might know me for my ROM hacking work, or you might not. Either way, I'm the staff member taking care of ROM Hacks, and I'm hoping to improve the quality of it. ROM Hacking Policy I will not accept every hack coming in, only quality or...
Back
Top Bottom