Recent content by Zophar

1. Zophar

Marble Madness II: The Canceled Sequel Recovered For MAME

This is awesome to see. Also - speedrunner yelsraek (Yelsraek Twitch) has been playing the game his last several streams if you want to check it out first!
  2. Zophar

RetroRGB.com interviews Zophar

Totally fine! :)
  3. Zophar

RetroRGB.com interviews Zophar

I recently sat down with Bob from RetroRGB.com for an interview podcast for the first time since returning to the community. Check it out here: https://www.retrorgb.com/interview-with-zophar.html
  4. Zophar

Zophar returns... with retro streaming!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?
  5. Zophar

Celebrating 25 years of NESticle: 342KB that changed emulation forever

But the question is - who’s brave enough to wear them? ;)
  6. Zophar

Celebrating 25 years of NESticle: 342KB that changed emulation forever

NESticle turned 25 years old this week! it's hard to believe that so much time has past since this tiny piece of NES emulation software (NESticle.exe 0.20 was just 342 KB!) exploded onto the scene on Thursday, April 3, 1997. I wanted to take a moment to thank Icer Addis for his contributions to...
  7. Zophar

I hear ya. I'd have to defer to the owner Edman and the current staff, as I do not have access to maintain the individual sections of the site beyond submitting news articles for consideration & approval.
  8. Zophar

Greetings to the Domain! I hope you all have been staying healthy and safe during these past few years. I'm very happy to see the site still here over 25 years since its founding on November 9, 1996. I could never have imagined all these years later the impact it would end up having! I just...
  9. Zophar

Zophar's Domain Updates

Hey hey hey! Love the layout, and thank you for keeping it going all these years later! I noticed the other day when trying to submit news on the SNESticle source code that I also lost posting permissions, so I submitted it the "guest' way - assume it was you or Martini that approved and popped...
  10. Zophar

SNESticle released as Open Source

Very glad to see this. It looks like Icer has been doing well! Also martini - thank you for keeping this site going!
  11. Zophar

Icer Addis releases SNESTicle source code!

Greetings! I have not posted emulation news in a very long time, but thought it important to let you all know that Icer Addis ("Sardu of NESticle/Genecyst/Callus fame) has released the long-rumored SNESticle source code on GitHub yesterday. For those who may not remember or may not have been...
  12. Zophar

Happy Birthday ZD!

One of my favorite emulators of all time!
  13. Zophar

VGBAnext, fMSX, Speccy, MasterGear Emulators Updated

Great to see Marat is still around and active! :)
  14. Zophar

Zophar's Domain Updates

Cleaner look, I like it. Thumbs up from me for what it's worth. :)
  15. Zophar

Happy Birthday ZD!

Hard to believe it's been 24 years. Happy birthday ZD!
Top Bottom