Recent content by tduyduc

1. T

Castlevania DJ Mix

Ainaveltsac Medley (Castlevania DJ Mix, restarted on Feb 1, 2012) These songs are the combinations of Castlevania songs. Download them here: https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=ea81e0060698f530&resid=EA81E0060698F530!420&parid=EA81E0060698F530!119&authkey=!AEeZkMHYdijDkoA The...
  2. T

What's the problem to the FCEUX emulator?

I'm using the FCEUX with version 2.1.4a. When I open it, another window pops out and says "fceux.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Many computers encountered that. Some other computers can run correctly. Show me what was the problem to this...
  3. T

Shittiest day ever!

Today is Lunar New Year's Eve. The sky is blue, sunny and so beautiful. But I see today isn't as bright as the sky. I had to get plenty of scolds, curses by my elder sister, my mother, and so on. I feel so depressed. How can I get out of the melancholy?
  4. T

My very first hack of Castlevania 3 (NES)

My first hack of Castlevania 1 & 3 (NES): Scenery Hacks. This is my very first ROM hacks. They have complete changes of graphics and major changes in levels. I hope everyone will like it. Visit my SkyDrive for downloads and updates. (CV3 Scenery Hacks)...
Back
Top Bottom