Recent content by Red-XIII

1. Red-XIII

For Fucks Sake! Can anyone tell me where....

To find the very very VERY!! latest version of GoodN64?? I swear I can't even in a Google search, PLEASE??? I've only not been here like 185385764.856 years. :\ I'm seriously serious here though. Gimme that shit. I need to audit my roms.
  2. Red-XIII

Anyone still active in emulation? I need an answer.

I downloaded Gens32 Surreal v1.90std and have loved it so far for Genesis/32X emulation until.... I tried a SegaCD game. Do get it confused, this emu also does a great job with SegaCD, but there seems to be a feature either coded into the actual emulator or a setting I'm not noticing that when...
  3. Red-XIII

If you're posting here on...

Well you know the rest. Happy Thanksgiving fuckers! :retardedlol:
  4. Red-XIII

DC Universe Online - PS3

Anyone currently playing this? I'm active on the USPS3 server and have a league I just created. If you wanna group up in game with me sometime just add me ass a friend. Villains only please. My toon's name is xSinistaRx.
  5. Red-XIII

*Taps mic* This thing on?

Who's still around here?
  6. Red-XIII

Manboobs

Yeah I'm bored and so was my cat. He had this to say.
  7. Red-XIII

Osama's dead

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!!!!
  8. Red-XIII

PSX ISO compression.

Ok, I've been compressing my PSX isos with the CDR Mooby plugin. Question: Are there any stand alone programs that will allow me to compress to bz?
  9. Red-XIII

It's sad.....

There's more people viewing the forums as guests than actual real members. Stop lurking and join up you bastards! :flipoff: :bigthumbup:
  10. Red-XIII

Upgrading my PC

So I went on a eBay bender and bought up some stuff I thought would be an improvement on my current setup. Replacing my Core 2 Duo E7500 is a Core 2 Quad Q8300. $113 after s/h. A difference of $36.99 I'd pay on my usual shopping spot, Newegg. 430MHz slower than my current CPU but it's a Quad...
  11. Red-XIII

Goodbye AMD!

After build after build of custom PC's since 1999 I've finally crossed over from AMD to Intel. Just put it together today. Biostar G41-M7 mobo paired with a Core 2 Duo E7500 and a Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro. I'm currently OCed to 3.5Ghz with temps around 60c during torture tests and 38c idle...
  12. Red-XIII

Ebay Buy it now. Jungle Green N64 console with 3 games

Complete system with expansion pack and 3 games. Ogre Battle 64, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. $65.00 plus $13.95 shipping. US buyers only. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250546553342
  13. Red-XIII

Incorrect voltage readings

What's wrong with this picture? If you said you're voltage readings are totally fubar then you're correct. Been this way ever since I've built this system but everything runs the way it should and never crashes. Makes no sense. Anyone have a clue what could cause this?
  14. Red-XIII

Rupert Murdoch is a maniac

Check this story out. He wants to sue the BBC and Google because he claims they steal news stories from his company NewsCorp for their own. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ab874200-cd28-11de-a748-00144feabdc0.html
  15. Red-XIII

World Series

Go Phils? Go Yankees? or... I don't give two shits? I vote Go Phils! How about you?
Back
Top Bottom