Recent content by McJockman

1. McJockman

Site filled with Sprites, kinda outdated (FOR METROID)

SNES GB GBA, this sites gottem' Find these epic sprites here Sorry for over-stuffing you guys with images but this site is amazing for Metroid rom hackers. :postpics: :werd:
  2. McJockman

Youtube trying to pull bs on me...

I live in the fuckn US, I right clicked the soccer ball (because videos load super slowly) and did a speed test, It said US:85% You:20% I was like wtf! So now I'm wondering what the hell they did to there site that caused them to lie and pull bs on people. I used to load videos instantly, now...
  3. McJockman

For SMILE users:

I found a page on Metroid Construction giving access to multiple Super Metroid (SM) 'hacks'. If you find any other sites with a storage such as this, post a link (in this thread, dont go spamming the forum) Find hacks here This link is only if you are look desperately for some hacks that...
  4. McJockman

Super PSP finally dead...

Today I was playing Super Metroid Redesign on my psp, I decided I was uncomfortable and went on top of my bunk(roomate sleeps in bottom) and as I was doing so I slipped and dropped my psp, inner LCD broken, all nav. Services permanetly disabled, all flashing color lights (except 1 of them)...
  5. McJockman

Hey im quite new at hacking on the computer and need a lot of help with roms.

Wats up forum, well very very few if any of you will know me, Jockman, ya if you do Im the dude who hacked DarkAlex and got a woopen, anyway, I have been playing, editing, debugging, and coding snes games/roms on my psp for ever, with know picture, just coding, and my psp is dieing quickly now...
Back
Top Bottom