Recent content by break

1. break

[HACK] GBATemp Legend II

Hack Name: GBATemp Legend II Hack of: Final Fantasy Legend II Storyline: There have been no changes to the storyline or dialogue It is the same as the unmodified Final Fantasy Legend II. Progress ( Complete ) All selectable party members (starting stats & items/skills) - 100% Mutant...
  2. break

[X/Y] March Pokemon Online Tournament...

Hello, it's that time again, I am making this post to inform everyone here that I am hosting another online pokemon x/y double tournament ^_^" http://gbatemp.net/threads/march-gbatemp-pokemon-x-y-tournament.362647/ Even though it was my first time hosting one, it had a huge turn out of...
  3. break

A quick december tournament...

Hello everyone, just letting you all know that i will be host my first pokemon x/y double tournament ^_^" http://gbatemp.net/threads/december-gbatemp-pokemon-x-y-tournament.358609/ I looked into to hosting one here...but it seems it will prove tricky without prior experience. Anyhow, it is...
  4. break

3DS - Friend Codes

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a pokemon red 3DS-XL and thought we should have a place to share our 3DS-friend codes ^_^" * i would love to have this pinned...i could update this post and such * Anyhow, let's use this format : " 3DS System Name " " Friend Code Number " " Game you will...
  5. break

Pokémon Red - proud eyes edition V4.0

Hack Name: Pokemon Red proud eyes edition V4.0 Hack of: Pokemon Red US/EU (GameBoy) Introduction: Hello everyone, Break here with the release of the 4th update to my popular romhack "Pokemon red proud eyes edition". After spending and extended period of time testing out the hacking...
  6. break

Pokemon Red - proud eyes edition V3.0

Hack Name: Pokemon red proud eyes edition V3.0 Hack of: Pokemon Red US/EU (GameBoy) Introduction: Hello everyone, Break here with the release of the 3rd major update to my popular romhack "Pokemon red proud eyes edition". After spending and extended period of time testing out the...
  7. break

Pokemon red proud eyes edition V2

Hack Name: Pokemon red proud eyes edition V2 Hack of: Pokemon Red US/EU (GameBoy) Introduction: Hello everyone, Break here with an update to my old romhack "Pokemon red proud eyes edition". I am still very new to romhacking...so this is really a personal project I have been working on...
Back
Top Bottom