Happy Thanksgiving!

The 9th Sage

I just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates it a happy Thanksgiving Day. I hope you're all stuffed with turkey, and have a lot to be thankful for.

I actually got out of cooking thanksgiving dinner, somehow. Also got out of doing boring family crap up north with the wife's aunt because she got a massive ear infection so we went out to eat at Golden Corral and stuffed ourselves at the all you can eat buffet thingy. I had a few pounds of ham, stuffing, brownies, shrimp, fried catfish and other goodies. Then we came back to our place after eating and played new super mario bros wii, the coin battle and free for all, then me and the father in law duked it out in punch out and wii boxing then the three of us played bowling then called it a night so all in all a pretty good thanksgiving :D

I spent the whole day geeking out on the terranigma hack. ( <- canadian, who didnt have to work because US queue was closed, so i am very thankful that US celebrates T-G on a different day!)

Happy Turkey day guys :)

A hack you say?

I suppose in my haste to post that (i never know when a call might come in while in the middle of making a post), I should have clarified. I believe it's only a translation. (I got the IPS from here I think)

Really enjoying that game. Throughout my youth I always thought I was a master of RPGs (we all hit that stage right haha). I am really glad a few great games here and there slipped under the radar so I can enjoy them for the first time.

Oh, right. Forgot there was a retranslation of it. I always played the PAL version, so...

Anyway, it is a pretty awesome game. It's a shame it never actually came out in the US. Europe was lucky on that one.

Back
Top Bottom