Guilty Pleasures

GeminiMan

Leave your machismo at the door. What are the things that you are really into, be it movies, games, music, or whatever else, that you really feel like you shouldn't like or would pretty much never publicly admit to enjoying?

I recently came across this Lights chick: myspace.com/lights
I can't stop listening, and it kinda hurts. Maybe it's that she's a female pop artist that actually writes everything you hear. Maybe it's the keytars. I dunno. I find myself anxiously awaiting her first album though.

Another thing is the occasional MTV series that I make fun of... Until I actually watch an episode and get hooked on it. I freakin' loved seasons 1 and 2 of both Beauty and the Geek and A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila (especially when some dude broke some other dude's jaw).

And lastly, Pride & Prejudice (the book). Thoroughly enjoyed reading this back in high school.

So, what guilty pleasures do you engage in when nobody else is home?

MMO's, simulation's, long-term games tend to take top priority over most of my life with some exceptions:

1.) work
2.) film
3.) guitar
4.) essentials of living

Pretty much if you're not my girlfriend, and you're not in my band, then I don't give a rats ass who you are, it's most definitely not more important than maplestory (ugh, horrible example. I know, I'm so terrible, right? xD)

And lastly, Pride & Prejudice (the book). Thoroughly enjoyed reading this back in high school.

pride-and-prejudice.jpg

I really really like the A&E production of Pride and Prejudice!

but that newer movie with Keira Knightley absolutely blows.

Back
Top Bottom