The Moron's that you call admin's on this forunm.

Now, I don't know about you. but when a good friend of mine, gets "Permabanned" For putting a dumb ass admin in his place. I think its pretty fucked up that you cant give a logical reason.

so let me get this straight. You banned someone. Because you got butt hurt?

ahahahaha that's win. oh I also loved this.

"You have been banned for the following reason:"
"No reason was specified."

"Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Best part of that is the "No reason specified"
Now sure, I know wolvie was warned. but good god damn you guys. get over yourselves. you got one admin whom I would honestly consider a decent guy, he's pretty polite about everything for the most part. "The 9th sage"

My issue here is Reaperman, who in my honest opinion is a complete pansy, and if he doesn't like my complaint about oh fucking well.

My point being, STOP BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON YOU STUPID ASS HOLES.

thanks.

fucktard.png

OH HAI WOLVIE!

Now, I don't know about you. but when a good friend of mine, gets "Permabanned" For putting a dumb ass admin in his place. I think its pretty fucked up that you cant give a logical reason.

Friend of yours? Who are you kidding Wolvie? You have no friends.

so let me get this straight. You banned someone. Because you got butt hurt?

Nope. You got banned for being a total fucktard.

ahahahaha that's win. oh I also loved this.

"You have been banned for the following reason:"
"No reason was specified."

"Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Best part of that is the "No reason specified"

Don't look at me, I didn't ban you, surprisingly.

Now sure, I know wolvie was warned. but good god damn you guys. get over yourselves. you got one admin whom I would honestly consider a decent guy, he's pretty polite about everything for the most part. "The 9th sage"

would you believe he was the one that actually banned you? Take a look at the thread again. Even HE was tired of your bullshit.

My issue here is Reaperman, who in my honest opinion is a complete pansy, and if he doesn't like my complaint about oh fucking well.

Sounds like YOU'RE the one that seems butthurt, not me. :D

My point being, STOP BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON YOU STUPID ASS HOLES.

thanks.

Here's the thing. You WERE banned for a reason. Let's recap:

1. You log on here and, while helpful at times, wer necroposting a whole bunch of threads.
2. You were asked/warned not to do it a few times by two of the admins
3. You proceed to be a fucktard about it and saying you don't give a fuck about one of the rules on the forum.
4. I imply in my reply that you will be banned if you contiinue
5. you give me more retarded bullshit about it.
6. 9th sage bans your sorry ass.
7. ????
8. PROFIT!

So you see, you were banned for a specific reason whether you like it or not. I'm going to give you a bit of time to let you see this and have it sink in (24 hours) before I personally permaban your ass. I ask that any mods/admins refrain from banning him for now.

Oh... and this doesn't belong here... moving.

Edit: oh yes... one more thing. It's "admins," not "admin's." Same goes with "morons." So, who's the moron now?

fucktard.png

OH HAI WOLVIE!

Friend of yours? Who are you kidding Wolvie? You have no friends.

Nope. You got banned for being a total fucktard.

Don't look at me, I didn't ban you, surprisingly.

would you believe he was the one that actually banned you? Take a look at the thread again. Even HE was tired of your bullshit.

Sounds like YOU'RE the one that seems butthurt, not me. :D

Here's the thing. You WERE banned for a reason. Let's recap:

1. You log on here and, while helpful at times, wer necroposting a whole bunch of threads.
2. You were asked/warned not to do it a few times by two of the admins
3. You proceed to be a fucktard about it and saying you don't give a fuck about one of the rules on the forum.
4. I imply in my reply that you will be banned if you contiinue
5. you give me more retarded bullshit about it.
6. 9th sage bans your sorry ass.
7. ????
8. PROFIT!

So you see, you were banned for a specific reason whether you like it or not. I'm going to give you a bit of time to let you see this and have it sink in (24 hours) before I personally permaban your ass. I ask that any mods/admins refrain from banning him for now.

Oh... and this doesn't belong here... moving.

Edit: oh yes... one more thing. It's "admins," not "admin's." Same goes with "morons." So, who's the moron now?

To be quite honest, I'm not wolvie, and yeah that is our ip and all that good shit. I am his room mate

good fucking friend. and it doesn't matter either way to me, you just proved to me that you ban people for petty and sorry bullshit. See now, if that was me, I'd be like him and not give a damn, he was really only here for valuable resources. and he only "Necro posted" due to the fact that sorry ass holes like yourself bash games for no real reason such as Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance. Talk shit all you want lol. Doesn't matter to me, but I am going to defend my friend. I made this alt account in case it did get banned, so yeah. and yeah I don't have perfect grammar. but who does little boy? See I don't give a good god damn about your spelling, that also just shows me that your a stuck up prick that thinks he knows something.

Oh since you have no knowledge of the real world don't go saying shit you don't know about. and it's quite fine if you banned this account to. I won't be needing it. but If I need anything else I'll be sure to put on a good old proxy server in case you ban this Ip. seeing as how we still need those valuable resources.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I have no sympathy here. You were asked by the administrators not to do something and you complained about it.

No, this isn't the real world, it's our world (Reaper Man, 9th Sage, etc.) and if you don't want to be a part of our world we're have no incentive on letting you stay. I can't speak for the admins here, but we're not going to let the good times of the many be outweighed by the selfish immaturity of the few.

Trust us, those of us who DO work in the real world outside of ZD have no time to put up with the whining of users like you.

You should use the Jazz from Fresh Prince getting tossed out pic for a better permabanned gif. It actually makes sense.

It needs a little work. maybe a split second pause while he's in air for "BANNED" to flash across the gif, before he continues to fall.

Just my two cents, I may even find the time to do this myself a bit later.

EDIT: btw, didn't know what keyboard cat was until yesterday xD

fun stuff...

Back
Top Bottom