Funniest games

I'm female.... geez, men these days. and whats with the :inlove: o_O am I missing something?

That's just his personality. I wouldn't take him too seriously. As for myself...I was sick and tired (literally), so I'm not sure what I was thinking. I think Reaperman just confused me, he tends to do that from time to time. :p

That's just his personality. I wouldn't take him too seriously. As for myself...I was sick and tired (literally), so I'm not sure what I was thinking. I think Reaperman just confused me, he tends to do that from time to time. :p

Weren't you Vampiro in the ZD days of old?

:retardedlol:

I found some of Retro Game Challenge on the nintendo DS pretty funny.

The fact Rally King SP is the EXACT SAME GAME as Rally King, yet was hyped as "New and exciting" was pretty funny, because of how true to real life it is. It almost made me forgive the game for making me play Rally King again (for those who don't know, it's general consensus that Rally King was the worst "game" in Retro Game Challenge).

One game (well series, really) that stands out to me is the Mario RPG series. They aren't exactly in the same series, but I include Mario RPG, the Paper Mario games, and the Mario and Luigi games in this. I often laugh my butt off playing these games, which is fantastic.

Poor poor Luigi. ;)

Baaaaaabies!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah! I couldn't help but interject that into Mario's statement at the end of Mario Galaxy. I totally blame that random Mario webcomic for this.

The Simpsons for me is one of the funniest. Perhaps its because the characters themselves look funny and we can relate ourselves in the simple yellow family.

Back
Top Bottom