New Systems in Translation Area

Carlson

My suggestion is create more Systems in Translation Area need: Game Boy Color, Neo Geo, Nintendo Dual Screen, PSP and Saturn.

hey, don't look at me. I could swear that CMs have the ability to add sections. if you can't, then let me know and I'll get a hold of edman.

hey, don't look at me. I could swear that CMs have the ability to add sections. if you can't, then let me know and I'll get a hold of edman.

I think all CMs can do this...just go into the Translation Catagories of the Admin CP. In fact, if nobody else does I may add a few myself later. I know of some DS translations that are pretty good.

new systems added
kakashi.gif

I think all CMs can do this...just go into the Translation Catagories of the Admin CP. In fact, if nobody else does I may add a few myself later. I know of some DS translations that are pretty good.

I would like that very much 9th Sage! That would be most awesome of you.

:)

I would like that very much 9th Sage! That would be most awesome of you.

:)

I added some right after that first post, but I just added a few more since ya made me think of it. I'm trying to avoid posting translations of games that are either going to come out or will probably come out. :p Probably a good rule of thumb.

Back
Top Bottom