Requesting 007: The World is Not Enough soundtrack

Michael Malach

I've noticed miniusf files on the site, which I have no idea how to extract. TWINE's ost is on YouTube, but not in the best quality. Hoping for FLAC if possible, or something else with clear sound.

I've noticed miniusf files on the site, which I have no idea how to extract. TWINE's ost is on YouTube, but not in the best quality. Hoping for FLAC if possible, or something else with clear sound.
You don't extract miniusf files.
you need a USF player to play them. From there you can record the raw audio and convert it to FLAC.

You don't extract miniusf files.
you need a USF player to play them. From there you can record the raw audio and convert it to FLAC.
Thank you for the information. I've used Winamp with the 64th Note plugin to play these N64 files, and Icecream Screen Recorder Pro to record through my integrated sound card. Is there some way for me to add these tracks to Zophar, or leave a link for someone else to pick them up and add them to the site?

Thank you for the information. I've used Winamp with the 64th Note plugin to play these N64 files, and Icecream Screen Recorder Pro to record through my integrated sound card. Is there some way for me to add these tracks to Zophar, or leave a link for someone else to pick them up and add them to the site?
I don't know much about the latter, other than the fact that the music section of the site has gone unmaintained for what seems to be years now, but I do want to point out that Winamp has its own built-in disk writer output plugin for recording pure wav files.

I don't know much about the latter, other than the fact that the music section of the site has gone unmaintained for what seems to be years now, but I do want to point out that Winamp has its own built-in disk writer output plugin for recording pure wav files.
I did read something online about stream recording, though I've been struggling to find those options. I can see the DiskWriter plugin is present under Preferences > Plug-ins > Output, but can't figure out how to record WAV from miniusf. The format converter option of course doesn't work, leaving a notice-per-track about missing a decoder.

I did read something online about stream recording, though I've been struggling to find those options. I can see the DiskWriter plugin is present under Preferences > Plug-ins > Output, but can't figure out how to record WAV from miniusf. The format converter option of course doesn't work, leaving a notice-per-track about missing a decoder.
You just select the output plugin, configure it to the path you want it saved to, change bitrate/conversion if needed, then play the file normally. It should start writing to disk automatically. You may have to force it to record to WAV.

You just select the output plugin, configure it to the path you want it saved to, change bitrate/conversion if needed, then play the file normally. It should start writing to disk automatically. You may have to force it to record to WAV.
Thank you, Reaper. Now I've got it ~ much better still than what I had recorded earlier.

For the next person who finds themselves in this position, my settings in Winamp are as follows:

1. Display "save as" dialog for every file

2. Playlist index at the beginning: 2 digits

3. Output filename format: %title%

4. Output File Type: Auto (Recommended)

5. (Under "Conversion" section) Convert to format: PCM 44.100 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo

The files quickly converted one after the other, prompting me to name one track at a time. Worked fast and beautifully!

Attachments

• Winamp Settings (Output WAV files from miniusf format, N64).png
    Winamp Settings (Output WAV files from miniusf format, N64).png
    25.6 KB · Views: 183
Glad to hear, just make sure to change the output plugin back after you're done, as the next song you'll want to play will start doing the exact same thing (I've that mistake more times than I can remember)

Back
Top Bottom