How Do You Manage Online Meetings?

RedClay

I'm looking for another app that will help me with easy scheduling and managing online meetings for business use. Is video and web conferencing app effective? What are the system requirements for participants?

According to my friend it is effective, But i guess its also depends on what video conferencing software are you going to use. I heard that Go To Meeting and Brother are both good.

That is easy! use skype or if you are a member of linkedin - I believe it has a functionality for that as well. If you want to be extra techy or impressive, you can use Omnijoin. Our clients use this a lot. Personally, though, I just go with skype and then I share my screen.

That is easy! use skype or if you are a member of linkedin - I believe it has a functionality for that as well. If you want to be extra techy or impressive, you can use Omnijoin. Our clients use this a lot. Personally, though, I just go with skype and then I share my screen.

For formal meetings, we use Omnijoin too

I like skype too, but it does not work when we need to share videos - which we often do. I've checked omnijoin and several others and we have not quite made a selection yet. You are correct, though, Skype is sooooo easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom