Remove/change Patched ROM file in a submitted hack

dino10

Hello, the patched ROM in a hack I've submitted has an error, and I want to either change the ROM file or remove it. How do I do that?

If you submitted a full ROM, it will never be approved anyway because that's highly illegal.

I submitted a full ROM in 2009 when it was allowed. I need to either update it or delete it, but since that option has been removed I don't know how to do it.

Full ROMs were just as illegal in 2009. It wasn't allowed, whichever idiot approved it just didn't bother to check it. The easiest way to get it deleted would be to submit a properly worded DMCA takedown request because with the new trade agreement that worthless piece of shit Obama is about to sign, it will be legal for federal agents to assassinate anyone distributing copyrighted content.

Full ROMs were just as illegal in 2009. It wasn't allowed, whichever idiot approved it just didn't bother to check it. The easiest way to get it deleted would be to submit a properly worded DMCA takedown request because with the new trade agreement that worthless piece of shit Obama is about to sign, it will be legal for federal agents to assassinate anyone distributing copyrighted content.
It was allowed here in 2009 anyway. There was a spot to upload the patch file, and then there was a button that said "Upload patched ROM file". That's gone now, so I can't update it or remove it.

I recently changed one of the pictures so it's not live on the site at the moment, but I can link it when it's been re-approved.

There are no hacks in the moderation queue, but I do find this hack under your name:

http://www.zophar.net/hacks/nes/super-mario-bros-1/Fucked-up-Super-Mario-Bros--573.html

If you want to change that, do you see an edit option there, under the file list?
The "Patched ROM" thing is want I want to edit, or delete if editing it isn't possible. There's no way to change that particular file on the "Edit Hack" page.

Also, as an off topic question: Is it possible to move the title screenshot to the first spot without having to download and resubmit all the images?

I've gone ahead and deleted the ROM file.

As for moving around pictures, unfortunately, no, its not possible.

Back
Top Bottom