my game hasnt been posted yet.

anthony

:cry:i wonder how come my game hasn't been posted. i submitted a long time ago. and im trying to do a youtube video. im new also. any help?

When you said 'game', I thought you meant that you had actually made a game, not just a hack. My guess would be that the reason your hack hasn't been approved is because the ROM hacking maintainer quit a couple of months ago. You'd probably have more luck submitting your hack to a site that people actually visit.

Thats just shitty, poor guy. Hope he found a place to show it. Wish he got back to this thread to let us know where we can check it out. sheesh. And get a new damn maintainer so this dont happen. ZD has been around a long time and this is embarrassing!

When you said 'game', I thought you meant that you had actually made a game, not just a hack. My guess would be that the reason your hack hasn't been approved is because the ROM hacking maintainer quit a couple of months ago. You'd probably have more luck submitting your hack to a site that people actually visit.

Yes, they should just pluck one off of one of the maintainer trees that grow in the maintainer forest, because it's extremely easy to find someone who's competent, capable and willing to put in hour upon hour of voluntary work to maintain a site that nobody gives a shit about. If people want ROM hacks, they should go to an actively maintained ROM hacking repository, not an emulation site that rarely put any effort into its ROM hacking section to begin with, even when it wasn't more than a decade past its prime.

Holy :shock: NO WAY! There's a maintainer forest?!!! At lest he posted that nothing happened yet so you could half-ass respond. :thumb up: Hope some people got to enjoy his games, somewhere.

Yes, they should just pluck one off of one of the maintainer trees that grow in the maintainer forest, because it's extremely easy to find someone who's competent, capable and willing to put in hour upon hour of voluntary work to maintain a site that nobody gives a shit about. If people want ROM hacks, they should go to an actively maintained ROM hacking repository, not an emulation site that rarely put any effort into its ROM hacking section to begin with, even when it wasn't more than a decade past its prime.

Actually his game is up. I check the queue everyday nowadays even though I don't say anything on the front page.

Back
Top Bottom