PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy hackers needed


BalzacMisfit
08-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Anybody out there know how to hack final fantasy. I just need some help with a few little things, such as the opening text the background color.

<P ID="signature"></P>

Turtle
08-09-2004, 10:06 PM
> Anybody out there know how to hack final fantasy. I just
> need some help with a few little things, such as the opening
> text the background color.

I don't think it's possible to hack Final Fantasy. It's even harder than Metroid.


<P ID="signature"></P>

king killa
08-09-2004, 11:57 PM
> I don't think it's possible to hack Final Fantasy. It's even
> harder than Metroid.
>

dude. stop being an ass.

<P ID="signature"></P>

king killa
08-09-2004, 11:58 PM
> Anybody out there know how to hack final fantasy. I just
> need some help with a few little things, such as the opening
> text the background color.
>

You can get FFHackster from this site. It's a nice program.

<P ID="signature"></P>

Gavin_86
08-10-2004, 12:14 AM
hackster is indeed an amazing program, although i'm positive it doesn't have the options he's needing.

you should try http://board.acmlm.org/thread.php?id=1199&page=0this thread</a>. the first post should direct you to the information you need, and despite which board this was posted on, it's actually some good information. i wouldn't wander to far from the thread i'm directing you to, or else you'll find yourself wading waist deep in a large amount of shit <img src=smilies/thumb.gif>

<P ID="signature"><center>I'm just a Paranoid Android watching through my superb crystal viewing glass

.::http://gavin.panicus.orgGavin.Panicus.org</a> ::.</center></P>

BalzacMisfit
08-10-2004, 12:19 AM
> hackster is indeed an amazing program, although i'm positive
> it doesn't have the options he's needing.

> Thanx man for the link. Well one of things i wanted to do i figured out and that's changing the text of the game. Thank god for TLP

<P ID="signature"></P>

Turtle
08-10-2004, 12:43 AM
> dude. stop being an ass.

Sure, as soon as you learn how to recognize a joke.

<P ID="signature"></P>

king killa
08-10-2004, 01:17 AM
> Sure, as soon as you learn how to recognize a joke.
>

It would be fine if you made that joke and then supplied something useful, but you didn't.

<P ID="signature"></P>

king killa
08-10-2004, 01:19 AM
> Thanx man for the link. Well one of things i wanted to do
> i figured out and that's changing the text of the game.
> Thank god for TLP
>

you want to change the font? or the actual words? if you want to change what it says, you don't want to use TLP.

<P ID="signature"></P>

BalzacMisfit
08-10-2004, 02:44 AM
you want to change the font? or the actual words? if you
want to change what it says, you don't want to use TLP.

> I meant font. now all i need to do is figure out the hex stuff.

<P ID="signature"></P>

Turtle
08-10-2004, 03:40 AM
> It would be fine if you made that joke and then supplied
> something useful, but you didn't.

Humor is a very useful thing. It makes people feel better. Just ask all of those people who are laughing at you.


<P ID="signature"></P>

king killa
08-10-2004, 03:42 AM
> Humor is a very useful thing. It makes people feel better.
> Just ask all of those people who are laughing at you.
>

hahah, that was a good one. I just can't stop laughing. you're right, humore does make people feel better. I feel better every time I read one of your hilarious posts! <img src=smilies/laff.gif>

<P ID="signature"></P>

The 9th Sage
08-10-2004, 03:44 AM
> hahah, that was a good one. I just can't stop laughing.
> you're right, humore does make people feel better. I feel
> better every time I read one of your hilarious posts!

Ok there kids, let's all settle down and perhaps return to the topic that this thread was meant for?

<P ID="signature">http://www.xanga.com/ZeldaDDhttp://www.angelfire.com/realm2/zdd2/images/Spenchi_Xanga.txt</a></P>

Fla Flash
08-10-2004, 10:54 AM
If you want to play, do it somewhere else.
This is for Rom Hack stuff, not American Idol's search for the next Don Rickles.
Sheesh.

<P ID="signature"><img src=http://www.freewebs.com/mewscorner/mean.png>
Diary of a Vigilante III...The Homecoming.. (http://www.freewebs.com/mewscorner/)</P>