PDA

View Full Version : username change request

ARProductions2009
08-16-2009, 07:27 PM
I'd like to change my username to ARProductions2009

Thanks in advance.

InVerse
08-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Why 2009? I seriously doubt there's another ARProductions on this board and then next year your name will be outdated.

Montie2k
08-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey now, my usename has a 2k in it. I don't consider it to be outdated since it marks the year I graduated from college. I'm sure SCF has his reasons for applying 2009 to his name. As long as, two years from now, he doesn't request yet ANOTHER name change.

InVerse
08-16-2009, 11:28 PM
2K/2000 is a bit of a special case, really. But unlike you, I'm doubting that he has a particular reason for using the 2009 and is just tacking on #s to the end because that's what people do. I could be wrong, I just figured I'd ask to see if he'd even thought about it.

Maybe I should ask for a username change, since I stopped using the InVerse SN outside of ROM hacking boards a few years ago. I just didn't bother using the new name on boards I was already known on so I didn't have to put up with people insinuating that I was trying to hide my identity or something.

Reaper man
08-17-2009, 12:12 AM
I'd like to change my username to ARProductions2009

Thanks in advance.

Changed. I look forward to changing it again next year...

Maybe I should ask for a username change, since I stopped using the InVerse SN outside of ROM hacking boards a few years ago. I just didn't bother using the new name on boards I was already known on so I didn't have to put up with people insinuating that I was trying to hide my identity or something.

I don't mind, really. What do you want it changed to?

Montie2k
08-17-2009, 12:13 AM
I just didn't bother using the new name on boards I was already known on so I didn't have to put up with people insinuating that I was trying to hide my identity or something.

But, isn't that what the Internet is all about?

ARProductions2009
08-17-2009, 12:51 AM
Why 2009? I seriously doubt there's another ARProductions on this board and then next year your name will be outdated.

Well my Youtube account is www.youtube.com/ARProductions2009, so thats what I want this username to be set to.

Thanks Reaper Man for the change.

shawn
08-17-2009, 01:20 AM
But, isn't that what the Internet is all about?

Nope, the internet is for geeks, nerds, freaks, and wackjobs to have an actual social life without leaving the house. At least that's my excuse. :)

ARProductions2009
08-17-2009, 01:57 AM
Nope, the internet is for geeks, nerds, freaks, and wackjobs to have an actual social life without leaving the house. At least that's my excuse. :)

I have a social life outside of the internet. A pretty good one at that.

Isildur
08-17-2009, 05:22 AM
I have a social life outside of the internet. A pretty good one at that.

Relax, shawn was just kidding around and didn't mean to offend you or anyone else here. I can count the number times I've seen shawn be mean to another user for no reason on... well, zero hands. =)

ARProductions2009
08-17-2009, 07:20 AM
Relax, shawn was just kidding around and didn't mean to offend you or anyone else here. I can count the number times I've seen shawn be mean to another user for no reason on... well, zero hands. =)

I never took offense to it. I was just saying.

Isildur
08-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Oh, okay then.