A finishing an open source Game Boy emulator on GitHub. It currently runs fine on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iPhone and iPad.
The emulator is focused on readability of source code so people can learn from it, but nevertheless it has good compatibility.
- Full CPU emulation, passes cpu_instrs.gb from blargg's tests.
- Accurate instruction timing, passes instr_timing.gb from blargg's tests.
- Full support for most common Memory Bank Controllers (MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC5) and ROM + RAM cartridges.
- Accurate emulation of LCD controller. Full support for background, window and sprites, with correct timings and priorities.
- Sound emulation using SDL Audio and Gb_Snd_Emu library.
- Basic Game Boy Color support.
- Integrated disassembler. It can dump the full disassembled memory to a text file or access it in real time.
- Compressed rom support (ZIP deflate).
- Uses Qt framework for GUI and OpenGL for rendering.
- Multi platform. Compiles and runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and iOS.
- Visual Studio 2010 project provided for Windows. Netbeans 7.2 project provided for Linux and Mac OS X. Xcode project for iOS.
or at https://github.com/drhelius/Gearboy