A new public beta of version WinUAE 2.1.0 beta series (previously 2.0.2), an Amiga emulator for Windows, is available. These are the changes.
- version bumped to 2.1.0
- 1620b10 broke 68020 RTE "Throwaway frame" emulation (Quik The Thunder Rabbit CD32)
- warp mode on the fly change fixed
- only check for configuration file changes (current vs changed) when needed, not every frame (some on the fly changes may be missed now, report if found)
- b12 "no scaling" in directdraw was wrong, scaling isn't going to be removed.
- blurry D3D RTG hardware mouse cursor fixed
- p96refresh works again (broke few betas ago)
- filesystem still had one missing unicode<>Amiga charset conversion (in some situations caused weird errors when creating new files with file name including non-ISO-8859 characters)
- cyrillic charset (1251) Amiga-side charset support fixed (more or less broken since unicode update but it only worked accidentally previously)
- fixed JIT filesystem slowdown introduced few betas ago
- fixed RTG directdraw fullscreen alt-tab blank screen
Besides these updates, some other small fixes have been implemented.
Download it at the English Amiga Board
. It'll be later available here