A new version of one of the most actively developed PC Engine emulator has been released. Here's what you'll find in this new version:
- The processing part of ADPCM voice was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "Seisenshi Denshou - Jantaku No Kishi-", the problem that the voice had become interrupted (generated from v2.15) was solved, and it has approached the utterance of a real machine.
- In the opening demo of "GALAXY Deka GAYVAN", the problem that the telo display has fallen into disorder was solved.
- The operation timing was brought close to a real machine. In "Moto Roader", the problem that the screen occasionally shook ultra uncommonly was solved.
- When the setting of "Volume" menu is "Use Windows Default" it was corrected that the volume was not restored when Ootake ended.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
You can get it here
from the Ootake homepage, or you can get it right here