03-20-2012, 03:26 AM
Join Date: Jul 2008
ZXDS v0.9.3 beta 1
ZX emulator for Nintendo DS has been updated.
- Proper save requester, including support for basic file management operations.
- Alternate between two different directories by tapping the save/load file icon again.
- Quickly switch models in load requester with various L/R+X combinations.
- Risky operations now use confirmation requesters.
- It is now possible to step the emulation frame by frame.
- Added pouet.net and Tipshop pokes library to servers.cfg.
- Implemented HTTP redirects, required by some pouet.net sites.
- Directly poke decimal, hexadecimal, or binary values in the data dump view.
- Switched to PNG for background and icon graphics. The BMP support remains,
but note that some names have changed - check skins/readme.txt for details.
- Augmented the 128k keyboard graphics with symbol characters. Thanks, Paddy.
- The selected keyboard is now saved to the config file.
- Distinguish the load and save slot screens with colored slot frames.
- Disable the keyboard matrix effect during multiplayer session.
It is often difficult enough to configure the controls even without it.
- Switching to maximum speed while loading tapes in fast mode now disables
the display updates entirely. Handy for slight speed boost if you feel desperate.
- Other subtle changes (nicer boot message, increased cheat poke limit).
- Fixed loading of Pentagon SZX files (ROM paging, step direction).
- Minor bugfixes (libfat mkdir and aliasing, ZIP long name skipping).
Download it here
or at http://zxds.raxoft.cz/