05-23-2011, 04:15 AM
Join Date: Jul 2008
NES emulator for DS updated.
- nesDS.ini commented.
- nesDS.ini: ScreenSwap added. If your DS' top-screen did not work well, set this value to 1.
- mapper 19, 71, 118 updated.
- NES cycles-per-scanline modified to 121, to make the graphic more smooth. E.g. tmnt, Akumajou Densetsu.... Also makes Joe&Mac work fine.
- A sound bug fixed, which may cause a panic....
- Sub-screen will be closed if there is a NES_RESET.
- Cheat list can be loaded/saved from/to a file. EXTENTION:.cht
- FrameSkip for Pure-Soft rendering can be adjusted. If you have a DSi, frameskip 1 would be OK; For DS/DSL, frameskip 2 is recommended.
- frameskip 1 means that the graphic is updated at 30fps. 2 for 20fps. On the older nesDS, frameskip 2 equals to 30fps.
- sprite0y changed, which makes the graphic better. e.g. Super Mario...
- CRAM added..
Download it here
or at http://sourceforge.net/projects/nesds/