A new public beta of WinUAE, an Amiga emulator for Windows, version 2.2.0, is available. These are the changes.
- "megachip" was added even if disabled (was fixed in b8 update)
- fixed DX detection on XP (was fixed in b8 update)
- removed "*" from DirectInput keyboard and mouse name strings
- uaeunp/virtual archives: if input file was inside archive and it had multiple output files (most raw disk image formats can have .ima, .adf and .ext.adf output files) only first supported file was listed. Plain files worked correctly.
- added "scanning ROMs" dialog
- fixed old memory corruption bug if rom scan data has single rom from odd/even pair (unpaired rom removal code was buggy)
Download it at the English Amiga Board
. It'll be later available here