12-25-2011, 05:14 AM
Ice Queen Zero
Join Date: Jul 2008
PCEngine/Turbo Grafx 16/PCE CD/TG16 CD6 emulator for Windows have been updated recently.
- The performance of these days' PC improved. So the default setting was made high-definition setting.
- At the menu space of "Save State" and "Load State", "the elapsed time from the game start" is indicated.
- If the save file is started with the old version (before v1.14), the elapsed time isn't indicated.
- If the game is reset by [F1] key, it's possible to reset the elapsed time. Or, after state file of the old version is read, if you carry out the "File->Set Resume" menu, the elapsed time is reset.
- A severe indication restriction mode of Sprite (at width 336 pixel mode) was mounted.
- When the check is put at "CPU->Perform SpriteLimit" menu, it's effective. In "R-TYPE Complete CD", a flicker of sprite (character) becomes the same motion (intense flicker more the "R-Type I" of Hu-CARD) as a real machine.
- The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine.
- In "Metal Angel", the problem which cannot start a game (from v2.58) was solved.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Download it here
or at http://www.ouma.jp/ootake/