- - Yabuse v0.9.11
||12-04-2011 09:24 PM
Sega Saturn emulator for Windows/DOS has been updated.
- Now using CMake as the default build system. For now, autotools based build and "custom" build systems are still supported.
- New Cocoa port.
- Added a dynamic recompiling SH2 core for x86 and ARM.
- New SCSP implementation.
- Major update of the software renderer from the yabause-rr team.
- Added an option to allow to execute from the cache.
- Improvements to the OpenGL renderer.
- Added command line option to enable/disable frame skipping / limiting.
- Added frame skipping/limiting configuration in settings.
- Added --autoload command line option
- Vdp2 layers can be toggled from the Vdp2 debug window
- Added support for Media Engine CPU
- Improvements to the PSP port .
- Added command line support.
- Merged some stuff from the wiibrew fork, mostly related to SH2 emulation
- Fixed the XBox controller driver.
- Fixed the "open iso then cancel bug".
Download it here
or at http://sourceforge.net/projects/yabause/
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:29 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.