PDA

View Full Version : Favorites

shawn
09-15-2009, 01:58 AM
I was saying how more people should post. I guess I should practice what I preach. Lets all get to know each other a bit and in the process find out some of our favorite things also.

1 - Where do you live "town/state or country and if you only want to put your state that is cool to. " - Laconia, NH

2 - Favorite food - Cheeseburger

3 - Favorite cologne "you can put none if you don't use one" - Drakkar Noir

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - French Vanilla Coffee

5 - How tall are you - 5' 8"

6 - Age - 46 "I'm going on 12 according to some people, lol"

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - single

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Foo Fighters

9 - Long hair or short or medium - short and will be medium in a couple months if I don't get a haircut

10 - there is no 10 and anyone who does this is welcome to add good questions if they want to.

Isildur
09-15-2009, 06:02 AM
1 - Where do you live - New York City, NY

2 - Favorite food - Hmm, that changes for me, from time to time. I also tend to go through phases in which for a few weeks at a time I'll have more of a craving for meat, or more for fruit, or for vegetables, or for spicy food like Thai and Indian food, etc.

3 - Favorite cologne - None.

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - I like a lot of different teas, including herbal ones. There's a teahouse near me that has several dozen different kinds of fantastic teas. (I haven't gone there much in the last few weeks, though, because I loathe what the current owner did with the place during a recent rennovation. It used to be a cozy place with classy furnishings and warm-colored walls. Now it has bare brick and patched concrete walls, bare light fixtures, and crudely-cut plank tables, as if they're going for some sort of industrial look. It could easily be mistaken for still being under renovation, but an employee I'm friends with there assures me that no, the owner simply likes this look. It's entirely the wrong ambiance for a teahouse or cafe.) I like the smell of some kinds of coffee, but I don't like the taste of it.

5 - How tall are you - about 5' 8" or 5' 9"

6 - Age - 29

8 - Favorite Band or singer - I don't know if I have a favorite...

9 - Long hair or short or medium - I tend to keep my hair sort of short, parted on the left. I also usually keep a shortly trimmed beard, a full one except that shave it clean on my throat and the middle area under my jaw next to my throat, and I also shave a little below my mouth. My hair is dark blond, with some natural lighter blond streaks on either side of my chin.

The 9th Sage
09-15-2009, 03:01 PM
1 - Where do you live - Auburn, NY

2 - Favorite food - I think I'll say Pizza, as my love of pizza knows no bounds. Spicy foods like curry or the better burritos and things are way up there too though.

3 - Favorite cologne - I don't really have one.

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - I tend to prefer tea (give me a good Orange Pekoe or something)

5 - How tall are you - amazingly, I can't remember...I *think* around 5' 8"

6 - Age - 27

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - totally single as of this weekend >_<

8 - Favorite Band or singer - I don't think I have just one favorite band. My musical tastes run pretty wide (from chiptunes, and electronica (for example, SHE, of whose music you can get mostly for free from their website) to stuff like Gorillaz and game soundtracks, to classics like The Beatles)

9 - Long hair or short or medium - short right now, no beard. I should think about growing it out though, because annoyingly my hair is already growing thin. Guess who got the baldness genes out of me and my brother (apparently)? Hair is black and often unruly because it tends to be curly.

10 - Cake or Pie? - Probably cake. Both are good, but I think cake is probably better.

InVerse
09-15-2009, 03:26 PM
1 - Where do you live: Missouri, so far out in the country that the address is for one town and the phone number is for a different one and even if you have the address, you're going to have trouble finding it and even once you make it to the driveway, you can still make a wrong turn.

2 - Favorite food - Tie: Chicken Fried Steak w/ White Gravy ...or... Orange Chicken

3 - Favorite cologne - Don't wear it.

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - Coffee: Caramel Frappuccino

5 - How tall are you - 6'2"

6 - Age - 33

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - Single

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Tori Amos

9 - Long hair or short or medium - Long. I grow it out to donate to Locks of Love which requires a minimum of 10". I've donated 3 times thusfar, the longest being 17".

10 - was a movie starring Bo Derek that I've never scene but am intimately familiar with the running scene on the beach thanks to VH1 and E's never ending stream of clip shows.

Isildur
09-15-2009, 05:15 PM
A break up? Sorry to hear that. =(

10 - Cake or Pie? - Probably cake. Both are good, but I think cake is probably better.

Ooo, that's a toughie. I love brownies (do they count as cake?), strawberry shortcake, rainbow cake, etc. but on the other hand I also love apple pie and blueberry pie. (I'm not a big fan of cherry pie, however.) Oh, and my mother makes an incredibly delicious fruit pie.

InVerse
09-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Ya'll bitches ain't never had my Caramel Pound Cake. It's so damn good that I usually serve the topping (not frosting, not quite icing, sort of a thick glaze) on the side because the cake is so rich. My orange bundt cake is pretty damn good too, especially since my local grocery store started selling real orange extract and I don't have to use the fake stuff anymore.

ARProductions2009
09-15-2009, 05:49 PM
1 - Where do you live "town/state or country and if you only want to put your state that is cool to. " - Carcer City.....just kidding, I live in Washington State

2 - Favorite food - steak

3 - Favorite cologne - I use Axe every once in a while, but other then that, I wear deodorant

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - regular coffee

5 - How tall are you - 6'0

6 - Age - 21

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - single......kinda lol

8 - Favorite Band or singer - AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Megadeth

9 - Long hair or short or medium - medium, not long, but not short

VT-Vincent
09-15-2009, 06:14 PM
1 - Natrona Heights, PA

2 - Favorite food - A good Pizza

3 - Favorite cologne "you can put none if you don't use one" - None

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - Can't stand Coffee or Tea

5 - How tall are you - 5' 11"

6 - Age - 25

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - Single

8 - Favorite Band or singer - No one favorite

9 - Long hair or short or medium - Usually short

The 9th Sage
09-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Ya'll bitches ain't never had my Caramel Pound Cake. It's so damn good that I usually serve the topping (not frosting, not quite icing, sort of a thick glaze) on the side because the cake is so rich. My orange bundt cake is pretty damn good too, especially since my local grocery store started selling real orange extract and I don't have to use the fake stuff anymore.
Wow, does sound really good actually. :bigthumbup:

WatchSmart
09-19-2009, 12:20 PM
1 - Where do you live - Korea (the good one)

2 - Favorite food - Mushroom Risotto

3 - Favorite cologne - None (None, None)

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - Peppermint Tea

5 - How tall are you - 6' 1"

6 - Age - 27 (old)

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - in a relationship (happy)

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Leonard Cohen

9 - Long hair or short or medium - short (short, short)

Reaper man
09-19-2009, 03:05 PM
1 - Where do you live - Korea (the good one)

2 - Favorite food - Starcraft

3 - Favorite cologne - Vespene gas

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - Starcraft

5 - How tall are you - 6' 1"

6 - Age - 27 (old)

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Starcraft

9 - Long hair or short or medium - short (short, short)

hehehe....
I guess I'll do mine, since I'm here:

1 - Where do you live - Jacksonville, FL
2 - Favorite food - Sushi! FUCK YEAR SUSHI!
3 - Favorite cologne - Eh, axe I guess? Lame, I know.
4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - Chai tea. Shit is good.
5 - How tall are you - 5'7" -- I'm a short shit.
6 - Age - 26 years, 16 weeks, and 5 days old.
7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - Currently single.
8 - Favorite Band or singer - I really don't have a #1 favorite.
9 - Long hair or short or medium - Pretty short.

shawn
09-19-2009, 03:37 PM
3 - Favorite cologne - Eh, axe I guess? Lame, I know.

Axe is definitely not lame. Popular as hell and not a unique frangrance or expensive, but this brand is top notch and for the price is a steal. I actually used the internet to study colognes and to find out which ones sucked and which one stood out above all the rest. I hit quite a few sites where there were polls and a lot of the women that responded said they loved the smell of Axe. Sure some couldn't stand the smell but more loved it and women are the reason we use this stuff.

Hell I paid $25/ounce for my regular cologne, I have another I payed $20/ounce for, and I still have a can of Axe Pheonix around since it smells great and lasts quite a while and you can't beat the price.

BTW Axe Shampoo is one of the best I've used in years and I recommend it highly and if you try it you'll probably keep using it.

chiefmonkey
09-19-2009, 03:40 PM
1 - Where do you live - 70737

2 - Favorite food - Not to sound all EP or anything, but PIZZA!!!! and TACOS!!!

3 - Favorite cologne - Don't wear it

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - Coffee, french vanilla creamer, asston of sugar

5 - How tall are you - 5' 10"

6 - Age - 29

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - Married with Children

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Band? Metallica. Singer? Alicia Keys maybe, don't know. Rapper? Eminem, myself

9 - Long hair or short or medium - damn near bald, very short

shawn
09-19-2009, 06:17 PM
4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - Coffee, french vanilla creamer, asston of sugar

Me to, love the french vanilla and I use around 10 or 12 teaspoons of sugar.

I actually got a cup at Dunkin Donuts this one time and me and my uncle laughed our butts off. You know how they write on the side of the cups x sugar x cream regular and stuff like that. His cup had reg med written on the side and mine said XL diabetic. :)

Fla Flash
09-19-2009, 10:45 PM
1 - Where do you live - St. Augustine FL

2 - Favorite food - Right now, Beef Stew.

3 - Favorite cologne -English Leather

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - Coffee, dark roast, heavy on the sugar.

6 - Age - 54

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Steely Dan

9 - Long hair or short or medium - Long right now. Soon to be short.

My real favorite food is Breyer's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream..the one with Oreos.

shawn
09-19-2009, 11:08 PM
2 - Favorite food - Right now, Beef Stew.

Damn you, I haven't had good Beef Stew in years and I bet you had dumplings with to. Now I have to go to the store and get some carrots, potatoes, and all that shit. :lol:

chiefmonkey
09-20-2009, 12:04 AM
6 - Age - 54

I'm just glad you're still kickin'. You've been through some serious shit in the last 3-4 years.

WatchSmart
09-20-2009, 02:45 AM
I've always been under the impression that people older than, say, 24 shouldn't be using AXE bodyspray...

shawn
09-20-2009, 04:54 AM
I've always been under the impression that people older than, say, 24 shouldn't be using AXE bodyspray...

It is a fragrance that is marketed toward younger people but if used sparingly it can be used by any man.

I also use Tommy which is a much younger mans fragrance than Axe and has a very sweet fruit like base scent but I usually use it in combination with another cologne like Drakkar Noir to give it an earthy wood like edge.

I do use one cologne that most guys under 30 wouldn't probably use and that is Jovan Musk for Men. Younger guys tend to stick with the scents that use fruit, earthy, or water type base scents usually since those are what younger women seem to be attracted to. Musk, leather, smoke, earthy, wood, and spicey scents for older men since that is what attract older women for the most part.

It's the person more than the age though, since what smells good on one person might smell repulsive on another from a combination of diet, habits such as drinking and smoking, pheromones, and just plain body chemistry.

Fla Flash for example wrote he uses English Leather. Very masculine cologne and an excellent choice for any man over 35 and it's actually the cologne coincidentally I was planning to buy next. What is great about it is it can be used virtually anytime and anywhere unlike a lot of colognes and most women like the scent very much. There are very few colognes that can match English Leather. :)

shawn
09-20-2009, 07:45 AM
1 - Where do you live "town/state or country and if you only want to put your state that is cool to. " - Laconia, NH

2 - Favorite food - Cheeseburger

3 - Favorite cologne "you can put none if you don't use one" - Drakkar Noir

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - French Vanilla Coffee

5 - How tall are you - 5' 8"

6 - Age - 46 "I'm going on 12 according to some people, lol"

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Foo Fighters

9 - Long hair or short or medium - short and will be medium in a couple months if I don't get a haircut

Here are some additional ones...

10 - Last big purchase - Bought a 32" used TV in excellent condition for $100

11 - Current book your reading - Foundation's Edge by Isaac Asimov

12 - Favorite anime or manga show that on TV - Bleach

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - Babylon 5 and for comedy Scifi I like Red Dwarf

14 - Foods allergies - Eggs

I can't think of any more questions at this time.

InVerse
09-20-2009, 08:17 AM
10 - Last big purchase - Um... My HDTV that I bought almost a year ago during Black Friday, I suppose. 42" LCD 1080p for $600. Got the store about 5am. The sale started at 6. According to my receipt, I checked out at exactly 6:01am. By 6:05, I was out of the parking lot and on my way back home.

11 - Current book your reading - Che: A Revolutionary Life by Jon K Anderson, Selected Short Stories of Phillip K. Dick, and Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon.

12 - Favorite anime or manga show that on TV - Ew.

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - I'm not a big sci-fi fan. If we're talking about TV series, I'd probably have to go with Heroes. Overall, I'd probably go with William Gibson's Cyberspace trilogy.

14 - Foods allergies - None. Though I will voluntarily vomit if onions enter my mouth.

WatchSmart
09-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Musk, leather, smoke, earthy, wood, and spicey scents for older men since that is what attract older women for the most part.

Old Spice! Word!

Actually, I sometimes wear a Body Shop cologne. Judging by the following review, I am the gay:

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26122645.html

"Generic, but quite good aquatic scent, with that specific, cooling and smooth note of aloe to be found in most ozonic-watery creations. More unisex than masculine, but fitting in today's fashion for rather sporty, youthful and less conservative notes well. Also, some interesting fruity and exotic features. Better lasting power and more masculinity- in the elegant, classy sense of the word- required! Acceptable as casual scent, especially during hot summer days, due to a cooling, refreshing, energizing effect."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 - Last big purchase - I spent about 800 bucks on a plane ticket to Vietnam. Also: 150 bucks was stolen from my pack by hotel staff in Vietnam.

11 - Current book your reading - "The Big Time" by Fritz Leiber. Wonderful 1950s SF.

12 - Favorite anime or manga show that on TV - None.

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - On the TV, I really like the new "Battlestar Galactica." In print, I rather enjoy Philip Jose Farmer's "Riverworld" books. Also: Margret Atwood's dystopias.

14 - Foods allergies - None. But I really hate tomatoes.

VT-Vincent
09-20-2009, 04:48 PM
10 - Last big purchase - My '09 Honda Civic EX-L

11 - Current book your reading - PHP 6 and My SQL 5 for Dynamic Web Sites by Larry Ullman. I'm not really big on literature.

12 - Favorite anime or manga show that on TV - I don't really have one specific favorite, but Big-0, Code Geass, Gundam 00, Trigun, Moribito and Cowboy Bebop would all be pretty high on my list.

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - Without a doubt, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

14 - Foods allergies - Not really an allergy per-se, but I can't eat fruits or vegetables unless they are processed into another food. For example, I can't eat tomatoes but I can eat thin tomato-based sauces as long as they don't have any remaining tomato chunks.

puduhead
09-20-2009, 05:16 PM
1 - Where do you live - Provo, UT

2 - Favorite food - Breakfast: Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Bagel w/ Cream Cheese, Hashbrowns w/ peppers & onions, O.J.

3 - Favorite cologne - Soap

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - Coffee

6 - Age - 34

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - in a relationship

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Depeche Mode

9 - Long hair or short or medium - Medium

10 - Last big purchase - 2006 was the last time i built brand new PC, bought TV and stereo theater, Car. Now its like, Rent, bills, diapers, gas, food, the occasional used DVD, and thrift store shopping.

11 - Current book your reading - I'm in-between. Last one I read was 'The First Quarter' Video Game History book. After my GF's finished reading 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins, I'm going to read it.

12 - Favorite anime or manga show that on TV - Don't follow TV too much anymore (besides news) but I liked the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - Star Trek: The Next Generation!

14 - Foods allergies - none

shawn
09-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Old Spice! Word!

Actually, I sometimes wear a Body Shop cologne. Judging by the following review, I am the gay:

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26122645.html

"Generic, but quite good aquatic scent, with that specific, cooling and smooth note of aloe to be found in most ozonic-watery creations. More unisex than masculine, but fitting in today's fashion for rather sporty, youthful and less conservative notes well. Also, some interesting fruity and exotic features. Better lasting power and more masculinity- in the elegant, classy sense of the word- required! Acceptable as casual scent, especially during hot summer days, due to a cooling, refreshing, energizing effect."

First I'd like to say Basenotes rocks and is the best collection of unbiased reviews out there.

As for the scent it matters the wearer and the scent itself. Some might seem gay "unisex" but actually don't smell that feminine at all or use it because the women like the smell and want him nearby. A psychological ploy but WTF, whatever works to attract women is a good thing.

Unisex isn't actually gay though. It's to describe scents that combine usually the masculine woody, earthy, musky and other considered masculine very lightly so they are at very low but detectable levels. They then combine them with one or more what would be more femine smells which could be anything from jasmine to honeysuckle. I sometimes think it's either the person offering the perfume has lost their sense of smell for some scents from overexposure to the perfumes and they have no idea they are adding to much of one ingredient or another since they are virtually blind to some smells. The same way you can't smell you're own cologne after a couple of hours if you have worn it daily.

I think the other reason the said it was less masculine was his remark about summer. Summer we sweat a lot and stronger masculine cover any slight BO odors better and actually combine with pheromones to attract women better where with the more feminine scents don't combine or cover male BO as well during the hot days and then you end up smelling like a fruity exotic sweatsock where a masculine cologne with a strong earthy "moss", wood "incense/smoked", leather, and musk all cover much better and can actually enhance where a more femine scent would conflict and be the totally wrong choice. Not all scents do this but some of the more unisex or just less masculine are more noted for it.

Basically if you like a scent, your woman likes it or the ladies say you smell nice or you see it in their eyes then the scent is for you. If the ladies treat you like the loser from a bad 80's movie every single time you wear something then that is bad and you are either over applying or you have a scent that is conflicting with your bodies own chemistry.

I have met 2 women that were trying to attract men. One was ugly as shit and one was cute as hell. They both had one thing in common though. That was that EVERYONE said their cologne smelled like actual fresh VOMIT on them. It smelled fine on other women but omg the smell and I had to work near these women. I actually told one of them and made sure they knew it wasn't just me and even their close friends never told them this.

If your unsure of a scent spray some on your wrist and wait for a 1/2 hour or so for the florals and fruit essencial oils to mostly evaporate and you get down to the base scent. When you get there ask a girl you know tells the truth and is a friend if she thinks if this scent is a good one or if not why. If she licks you that is a good sign, lol. :)

chiefmonkey
09-20-2009, 06:21 PM
10 - Last big purchase - My house. I believe $167500 counts as a big purchase.

11 - Current book your reading - HHAHAHAH

12 - Favorite anime or manga show that on TV - Not into anime.

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - You're asking a guy who is 29 and has never seen any of the Star Wars movies. No answer here either, unless Red Dwarf counts.

14 - Foods allergies - None.

wow, i didn't have much to provide on this set.

Fla Flash
09-20-2009, 06:24 PM
10 - Last big purchase - Um....bought a brand new Gamecube just before the Wii's came out.

11 - Current book your reading - Re-reading the first draft of "Reboot". (a book I'm writing)

12 - Favorite anime or manga show that on TV - none

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - Smallville

14 - Foods allergies - None. Lock your refridgerator.

nensondubois
09-20-2009, 10:47 PM
1 - I don't really want to tel anyone but I'll give you a hint: A have a non-standard American accent.

2 - Favorite food - Kung Pao Chicken

3 - Favorite cologne "you can put none if you don't use one" none... yet

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea or don't partake - Coffee

5 - How tall are you - 5' or 5 6' and I hate it so ******* much! but I'm 18 so I may still grow.

6 - Age - 18 (I don't lie about my age because there is no reason to."

8 - Favorite Band or singer - Various artist (I have no true favorite band singer)

9 - Long hair or short or medium - Long

10 - Favorite book - George Carlin Books

The 9th Sage
09-21-2009, 12:46 AM
Me to, love the french vanilla and I use around 10 or 12 teaspoons of sugar.

Jesus. I was sitting here thinking I was over doing it with anything over 3 spoonfulls. O_o

10 - Last big purchase - The computer hardware I bought for my new computer....ended up totalling over $1000. Don't remember exact figure at this point though since it was several months ago.

11 - Current book your reading - Gamespite Quarterly Vol. 2

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - Either Farscape or Stargate. Star Trek: Next Generation is way up there too.

14 - Foods allergies - None that I know of.

InVerse
09-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Jesus. I was sitting here thinking I was over doing it with anything over 3 spoonfulls. O_o

Didn't somebody post about being fat not too long ago?

Also, I'm half-tempted to report you to a moderator for double posting.

shawn
09-21-2009, 01:06 AM

Hell yeah. Last nights 2 episodes rocked. :werd:

Didn't somebody post about being fat not too long ago?

Also, I'm half-tempted to report you to a moderator for double posting.

That would be me but I've been exercising some and cutting down from I'm guessing around 5000 calories a day diet. :)

WatchSmart
09-22-2009, 06:23 AM
I liked Dan Savage's take on AXE spray and scents in general:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVWKbjk8f7g

"Axe bodyspray is like... douchebag in a bottle."

The 9th Sage
09-22-2009, 06:32 PM
I liked Dan Savage's take on AXE spray and scents in general:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVWKbjk8f7g

"Axe bodyspray is like... douchebag in a bottle."

Really, anything like that is if you overdo it. I've been nearly choked on perfume before when some woman who was shopping at my work walked by with a whole bottle of perfume (apparently) sprayed onto her.

FleshCage
09-22-2009, 07:51 PM
1 - Where do you live - Alabama

2 - Favorite food - Lasagna

3 - Favorite cologne - Shaq

4 - Favorite Coffee or Tea - Any of those vanilla flavored

5 - How tall are you - 6ft

6 - Age - 21

7 - Single, Married, or in a relationship - in a relationship

8 - Favorite Band or singer - I like too much to have a favorite

9 - Long hair or short or medium - long and curly

10 - Last big purchase - an ounce of weed back in FL for $65

11 - Current book your reading - Nothing yet.

12 - Favorite anime or manga show that on TV - Shin Chan

13 - Favorite Scifi of all time - Star Trek... and Star Wars. They both hold the same ventricle in my heart.

14 - Foods allergies - Nothing. I have an iron stomach.

Isildur
09-22-2009, 08:27 PM
Thinking about scents reminded me of a girl who sat in front of me in one of my classes in high school, who always (without fail) smelled like chicken soup. It wasn't terribly unpleasant, but it seemed rather odd. I wondered if it was a bizarre perfume, if she ate chicken soup every day and was a sloppy eater, or if she suffered from one of those metabolic diseases that make people give off particular odors. I never asked, of course.

shawn
09-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Really, anything like that is if you overdo it. I've been nearly choked on perfume before when some woman who was shopping at my work walked by with a whole bottle of perfume (apparently) sprayed onto her.

That's is the worst complaint most people have. With Drakkar Noir even if you love it, if someone were to use like 3 sprays it would be actually really overpowering but 1 or 2 is awesome. There are some that more than one spray is way to much but I figure if it's that strong it might be great since using only one spray means it'll last for over a year even if it's just a one once bottle.

FleshCage
09-23-2009, 07:36 AM
Thinking about scents reminded me of a girl who sat in front of me in one of my classes in high school, who always (without fail) smelled like chicken soup. It wasn't terribly unpleasant, but it seemed rather odd. I wondered if it was a bizarre perfume, if she ate chicken soup every day and was a sloppy eater, or if she suffered from one of those metabolic diseases that make people give off particular odors. I never asked, of course.

Sounds hot.

Reaper man
09-23-2009, 08:44 PM

Sort of makes you wonder...

If you went down on her, would she taste like chicken? o_O

shawn
09-23-2009, 10:36 PM
Sort of makes you wonder...

If you went down on her, would she taste like chicken? o_O

ROTFLMFAO :lol:

chiefmonkey
09-24-2009, 12:44 AM
1 - Where do you live - Alabama

I feel your pain. I'm 2 states to the left.

FleshCage
09-24-2009, 02:04 AM
It's not that bad here, it's actually really nice. Granted, the attractive/ugly people ratio is quite different than where I'm from in Florida. A lot more uggo's wander freely here.

shawn
09-24-2009, 02:19 AM
It's not that bad here, it's actually really nice. Granted, the attractive/ugly people ratio is quite different than where I'm from in Florida. A lot more uggo's wander freely here.

Inbreeding does that. :lol:

Like I can talk looking around my neighborhood. :crying:

FleshCage
09-24-2009, 05:28 AM
hehehe, apparently marrying your sibling isn't frowned down upon. O.O

shawn
09-24-2009, 10:27 AM
hehehe, apparently marrying your sibling isn't frowned down upon. O.O

Let me check with uncle grandpa and I'll get back to you. :retardedlol:

Burzy
09-25-2009, 12:44 AM
1-Prince Edward Island,Canada

2- I guess Ghoulash, or... turkey :o

3- I have a naturally alluring odor that mankind cannot replicate , despite the scientific advances of today.

4- Coffee(Espresso, but since i have stomach issues, I pretty much only drink Chai/Gree teas)

5-haven't measured in a while, pretty sure im 5'10.

6-29

7- in a great relationship

8- singer: Danzig (yes, don't laugh :P) band: either Black Sabbath, Darkthrone, or Uriah Heep and Blue Oyster Cult (i cannot pick just one fave band as I like all genres)

9- bald :D (I don't waste my hormones growing hair >.> )

10- the one thing I like more than anything else in the world (aside from boobs) is a good story.

Maximum Potion
09-25-2009, 04:01 AM
They have the Internet in PEI?

1 - Chateauguay (south shore of Montreal) QC, CA

2 - Jello or a good block of Tofu to be honest. (I usually alternate between the two in Earthbound)

3 - There is no #3

4 - No coffe or tea... It's all about the hot chocolate.

5 - 5' X'' where X is equal to the number of snow covered lands target opponent controls.

6 - 20, but I pretty much do the same things that I have been doing since I was 10.

7 - Single...

8 - I don't know... could be Megadeth, Sum 41, Sex Machineguns or the Black Mages... Or random VG OSTs...

9 - Long hair... Not too long though.

10 - My favorite videogames include FF4, FF6, Super Metroid, Zelda 3, MMX 1 2 and 3, Starcraft, Jackal and STAR FUCKING TROPICS!!

FleshCage
09-25-2009, 09:37 AM
Ksht. Need a light?

i fucking love starcraft.

shawn
09-25-2009, 09:50 AM

Starcrafts OK but Blizzard is one awesome company and when Diablo 3 comes out I will be it's manbitch for many months. :)

FleshCage
09-25-2009, 10:40 AM
hell yeah, there's no doubt there. I can't wait for it.

Maximum Potion
09-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Ksht. Need a light?

Starcraft was my life!! Battle.net was my MSN in highschool...

Though it has been a while :(